customized heavy duty Cargo lift
3. Instructions for use
3.1 Before using the rail-type lifting work platform, please read the instruction manual in order to understand and use the machine.
3.2 The operator should be familiar with the operating procedures of Article 4.
3.3 Before using the elevator, please check the whole machine and carry out the relevant parts.
(1) Check the chain system: carefully check the running status of the chain system before starting, if necessary, make the chains evenly tensioned, lock them with the spare mother, and perform various parts of the chain. , Man stands on the ground and presses the up and down buttons to check the mechanical operation status, see if the chain is off the sprocket, and see if the chain support plate is loose.
(2) Check the oil tank: Before opening the box, check whether there is enough hydraulic oil in the oil tank. If it is found to be insufficient, add it in time before working.
(3) Check the electrical appliances before they are sensitive.
3.4 Conditions of use
(1) No. 46 hydraulic oil is used in summer and No. 32 hydraulic oil is used in winter. The specified grade hydraulic oil should be used in cold areas and special ones. Replace hydraulic oil every 6 months when in use.
(2) The machine should be used without strong vibration source.
The lifting and lowering of the control platform through the solenoid valve is electrically controlled by self-locking. When working, turn on the power and press the "lift" button, the motor starts, hydraulic work, the platform lifts, the travel switch works after the platform is raised to the calibrated height, and the platform stops at the calibrated height; when the platform is lifting, you can press "stop" at any time Press the button, the platform stops lifting; after the work is completed, press the "down" button, the electromagnet is attracted, the solenoid valve, the platform is lowered. Lower to the original height, press the "Stop" button to disconnect the electromagnet power supply.
3.6 Failure and: Failure Cause analysis, elimination
The platform cannot rise: 1. The motor reverses. 2. The hydraulic oil is insufficient. 3. The air inlet pipe leaks. 4. The guide rail is stuck. 5. The guide rail falls off or becomes loose. 6. The table load is too heavy. 7. The oil leaks 8. , The sealing ring is damaged.
9. The pressure of the pressure regulating valve is low: 1. Phase sequence 2. Add enough hydraulic oil 3. Tighten the tubing joint 4. Check the guide rail 5. Check the guide rail 6. Check whether it is overloaded 7. Eliminate oil leakage 8. Replace the sealing ring 9. Pressure valve
Excessive hoisting noise 1. Abnormal oil system 2. Excessive load 3. Whether the guide rail is stuck 1. Check the oil system 2. Reduce the load 3. Check the guide rail and eliminate it