All the parts we use are first-class quality and well-known brands. The parts are standard models with item code, which are very convenient to be replaced. Delivery is also fast for parts.
The self-propelled scissor lift is widely used for all works of life, such as the construction industry, maintenance, installation industry, and so on. In daily work, how to maintain the lifter so that prolong the service life and save the maintenance cost?
A. Check the battery
1. Battery status in good condition is essential to the performance and safety operation. If battery electrolyte level is not appropriate or the damaged cable and wiring may cause damage and create a hazardous situation.
Note: If the battery is with a seal or the battery does not need to maintain, do not need to check on this matter.
2. Warning: Be careful with Electric Shock! Contact with electric circuits may result in death or serious injury. Should when contact remove all rings, watches and other jewelry.
3. Warning: Be careful the body injury Containing acid batteries to avoid battery acid in the overflow or contacted. Using sparkling water to neutralize acid spilled battery.
B: Check the hydraulic oil
The hydraulic oil is essential for self-propelled aerial platforms to work in maintaining the proper oil level. Such as the hydraulic oil is in not proper oil level, it will damage the hydraulic parts. Through the daily check, the inspector can determine the hydraulic oil change, this change may indicate the presence of hydraulic system problems.
Note: Perform this procedure on the platform in the stowed state.
1. Visually inspect the hydraulic tank is located on the side of the oil level. Result: The hydraulic oil level should be at the position of the markers of the fuel tank.
2. Refuel according to your need, do not add too much.
C. Regular maintenance
1. Every 250 hours or 3 months: Change lubricating oil and check cylinders
2. Every 500 hours or 6 months: Check tubes, pipes, and valve
3. Every 1000 hours or 1 year: Change hydraulic oil and grease rotation bearing and wear pads.
4. Every 2000 hours or 2 years: Check hydraulic tank, lid, and vent
Our machine is with detailed operation manual, when you received the machine, you can operate and maintain the aerial work platform according to our operation manual