Spring Scissor Lift Work Table
1. Automatically maintain a load at the indeal height for manual loading and unloading.
2. Automatically maintain the top of the load at the working height.
3. Comfortable load heights and near-side loading can cut loading time by 40%
and reduce work by as much as 75%.
4. Includes a steel scissor lift mechanism and at least one large compression spring.
5. The springs are chosen to match the weight and height of a fully loaded pallet.
6. With a shock absorber to eliminate tendency for the load to bounce on the springs.